- Our decision to have a uniform stems from a desire to promote equality.
- At Wells Hall we believe that uniform is important:
· It looks smart
· Wears well
· Contributes to a sense of belonging and community
· Gives a common purpose
· Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
· Fosters a feeling of pride
· Is designed with health and safety in mind
· It encourages them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress.
· The uniform is also designed to be practical, maintainable and good value for money.
· Hair accessories such as slides, ribbons bobbles, etc, should be fairly simple and if possible in school colours.